Co. Cork (~15min drive from Mallow)
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy based in Co. Cork (~15min drive from Mallow).
What you need to know:
This is a 1 year contract (possibility to turn into a permanent contract), which will commence ASAP, but will wait for the right candidate. You will be required to work 24-40 hours per week, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights past 6pm! You will have excellent support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Experience with MPS is an advantage
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this role feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Co. Cork (~15min drive from M
This job was posted to Pharmacist in Co. Cork (~15min drive from Mallow)
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 61641 - 71342 Per yearFull timePermanentCounty Cork, Cork, Ireland
Senior Hospital Pharmacist required to work full time on a 1-year contract in Cork. TTM Healthcare are looking for an experienced S...