Part Time Pharmacist
Co. Kerry (30min drive from Tralee)
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a part-time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Co. Kerry (30min drive from Tralee)
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position, which will commence in April. The role will require you to work 1 - 2 days per week. No Sundays or late nights past 6pm required. You will work alongside a dynamic support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
Salary based on experience.
For more information about the rota, etc. feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Part Time Pharmacist - Co. Kerry (30min drive from
This job was posted to Pharmacist in Co. Kerry (30min drive from Tralee)
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...PermanentListowel, Co. Kerry, Kerry, Ireland
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job opportunity for a Pharmacist based in Listowel, Co. Kerry. What you need to know: This pharma...