- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Dublin.
What you need to know:
This is a full-time role which will commence ASAP, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. This role will require you to work 2 Saturdays a month, no late nights required. Excellent support to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Dublin 12