Healthcare Assistant- Dublin North
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 15 Aug 2019
- 12 Feb 2020
CPL Healthcare in conjunction with a leading Healthcare provider are recruiting for Healthcare Assistants in Clontarf.
Qualifications & Experience
- One-year experience working in an Irish nursing home.
- FEETAC/QQI level 5 in Healthcare
Your responsibilities as a Healthcare Assistant;
- Provide a high standard of care.
- Pay due care and attention to all aspects of care duties carried out on behalf of the client.
- To follow daily allocated duties in a professional and caring manner.
- To maintain strict confidentiality
Essential qualities of a Care Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience
Contact us if you would like to know more about this position
Telephone: + Apply