Support Worker - Homeless - Dublin
- € 26000 - 29000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 1 Aug 2019
- 29 Jan 2020
Our client is a large homeless charity who provide Emergency Services, Treatment Services and Housing Services.
We are recruiting multiple Support Workers to join the team and help make a difference to the most vulnerable peoples lives.
In this role, successful candidates will work directly with service users as part of a team to ensure the provision of accommodation services and physical environment, meeting the needs of clients, responding to crisis and engaging clients in service activities and support plans.
We are looking for candidates with the below criteria:
- BSc in Social Work or Psychology
- Experience (paid / voluntary) working with homeless, drug addicts, alcoholics or those with a challenging behaviour
- Excellent level of English is ESSENTIAL
- Confident candidate able to deal with this type of client group
- 2 year contracts
- Flights to Ireland
- Accommodation 2weeks
- Salaries @ €26000 Days & @ €29000 +25% unsocial hours.