Support Worker,Disability Services-Guernsey Island
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- £ 27284 - 31580 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 Jul 2019
- 6 Jan 2020
CHILDREN AND FAMILY COMMUNITY SERVICES RESIDENTIAL SUPPORT WORKER
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, States of Guernsey, is currently seeking Newly Qualified and Experienced Support Workers for full-time permanent positions within their Adult learning disability Residential Services.
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting a caring environment which provides adults with a learning disability with a high standard of care, meeting individual needs and ensuring service users and their families are treated with respect and dignity.
Guernsey is a beautiful island located between England and France in the English Channel close to Jersey.
Salary and Benefits;
- Salary starting at £27,284/€30,619
- Income tax 20% of annual salary
- Offers a full relocation package which includes interview and relocation travel, this is in addition to their competitive pay.
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care/ or Degree in Relevant field
- Previous experience working with adults with autism / learning disabilities
- Clean Driving Licence - B
- Excellent English Level
- By appointment only
All Applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
#Support Worker Jobs #Suport Worker