Agency Care Assistant
- € 24000 - 26000 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Jul 2019
- 4 Aug 2019
We are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants for full-time and temporary work throughout the kilkenny area car drivers on a Sunday. We are looking for dedicated staff to join a team of highly qualified and compassionate Care Assistants for work in a variety of facilities (nursing homes, residential care, and hospitals). Flexible hours and competitive pay rates are available - choose what days or nights you work to suit your schedule. Shifts are available in various locations . Our clients are proud to have reports of high standards of patient care and an exceptional ongoing record from government regulators, so we can match your experience and ability with competitive salaries.
With Excel Recruitment, you will:
* Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
* Gain experience in various working environments throughout Dublin
* Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
* Be offered shifts according to your own availability - work as much or as little as you want
* Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants:
* FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support doing the course or Pre-Nursing (4 modules done) OR equivalent qualification
* Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
* Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
* Hepatitis B vaccination proof
* Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control.
* Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job are:
* Assisting patients with daily personal care - infection prevention and control, food preparation, personal hygiene, companionship, and reinforcing the patients' comfort and safety.
* Liaising with the Care Manager and carrying out any assigned tasks
* Monitoring and recording the condition of patients' by noting temperature, pulse etc.
* Promoting the dignity and quality of patients at all times
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Matthew by responding to this advert.