Recruitment Administrator Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 11 Jun 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Salary: Discussed upon application
Start Date: Immediately
Reporting to: Client Care Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Myhomecare.ie, Ireland’s trusted homecare service provider are looking for a Recruitment Administrator for the Dublin region. This exciting position, within an international organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience of the recruitment sector. The Ideal candidate for this position would be a friendly and reliable individual with previous Admin experience.
Duties of the role will include but not limited to;
- Responsible for the assistance in recruitment of staff for the Dublin region across the Homecare division
- Sourcing candidates through advertising, social media and other sources
- Maximising use of all candidate sourcing tools and systems
- Liaising with marketing on regular basis on social media methods to attract high calibre staff
- Exercising an innovative approach to the sourcing of staff
- Working effectively with team members, taking direction as to staff disciplines required and matching candidates to client requirements
- Following the homecare recruitment process and ensuring all candidates are fully compliant to company standards and all mandatory requirements met before placing with client
- Working closely with prospect staff to bring them through the recruitment process in a timely manner
- Responsible for the uploading of application packs and related documents onto a customised HR system
- Providing regular updates and reports to division managers on status of applicants
- Candidates must have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail. Candidates are required to have excellent interpersonal skills in addition to the ability to work independently and manage your own time.
- This is a very junior recruitment role, however administration and IT experience is required. Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
- The role is office-based and will require the successful applicant to cover a certain geographical area.
- Due to the nature of the business, management reserves the right to amend the job description in line with the needs of the business and current economic climate.
- Must have Full Irish Driving Licence and own car.
Send an updated CV to Apply
All queries will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.