South Dublin Homecare Assistants
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Jun 2019
- 8 Dec 2019
My Homecare are Recruiting Homecare Assistants in the South Dublin area.
MyHomecare is currently recruiting Homecare Assistants to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate for this position would be a friendly and reliable individual with a passion for caring within the community.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent rates of pay
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide continuous renewal of mandatory courses to all Homecare Assistants
- Rosters provided when applicable.
- 1 Day induction day provided
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- All My Homecare candidates require Minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- In-date mandatory courses such as Patient Moving, and Handling Certificate is desirable but not essential as training can be given.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Willingness to provide immunisation records.
- Full driving licence is desirable but not essential.
- Minimum 120 hours experience working in a healthcare background.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- All employees are required to attend to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Worker Jobs in South Dublin will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for the position of Homecare Assistants in South Dublin, please send an up to date CV to Apply for more information concerning the position of Homecare Worker in South Dublin. Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.