- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 7 Jun 2019
- 4 Dec 2019
On behalf of our client, Servisource Healthcare are seeking to recruit a Support Worker in Carrick-On-Shannon on a temporary basis with immediate start.
The potential candidate will be working within an outreach service with adults with Intellectual Disabilities and those with a diagnosed Autistic Spectrum Disorder. The hours will be 09.00 - 16.00 Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Support Workers, Carrick-On-Shannon
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary team on a daily basis.
- Great opening for flexibility to suit your work life balance.
Responsibilities for Support Workers, Carrick-On-Shannon
- Provide the highest possible standard of support to those availing of the service.
- Actively promote and implement recovery by using a strengths-based person centred approach.
- Assist the wider multi-disciplinary team and work on own initiative.
Requirements for Support Workers, Carrick-On-Shannon
- All candidates must have QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a similar area
- Candidates must have up-to-date training certificates (Moving and Handling and MAPA/NVCI is mandatory)
- Hepatitis B immunisations
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting
- Access to own transport and full clean drivers licence
- Fluent English and good communication skills are essential
All applications for the above advertised Support Workers jobs in Carrick-On-Shannon will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please contact Eimear Delaney with your updated CV to Apply quoting the job order number JO-1904-429220 in the subject bar of the email.