Healthcare Assistant Drogheda
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 8 May 2019
- 5 Nov 2019
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants on behalf of many clients in the Drogheda area.
Healthcare Assistant jobs include general Healthcare Assistant duties such as assisting patients with bathing/washing and dressing, toileting, communicating with patients and keeping them comfortable, whilst also supporting their ability to achieve/maximise their independence when possible.
The ideal candidates are individuals who are caring, friendly and excellent communicators with a passion for enhancing their patient’s quality of life.
What are the benefits associated with these Healthcare Assistant positions in Drogheda?
- Competitive of pay
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- Subsidised training scheme to keep you up to date with all of your mandatory certificates
- Flexible hours to promote a great work/life balance
What are the requirements for these Healthcare Assistants in Drogheda?
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing Studies (or equivalent)
- 2nd or 3rd Year STUDENT NURSES are also eligible to apply!
- 250 hours work experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- Hepatitis B Vaccines
- In-date certificates for Patient Moving and Handling, Infection Control, Safeguarding Adults, MAPA and CPR (can be provided by our training department if needed)
- Fluency in English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have full eligibility to work in Ireland
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence