Healthcare Assistant Swords, North Co Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 8 May 2019
- 5 Nov 2019
Servisource Recruitment is working on behalf of many clients in the North Dublin area: Rush, Lusk, Swords, Malahide and Drumcondra. We are seeking qualified & experienced Healthcare Assistants to add to our working panel
Candidates must have the following;
- Must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
- Experience in a healthcare facility for at least 200+ hours.
- All candidates must have their Full Fetac level 5 in Healthcare support or equivalent
- 2nd and 3rd Year student nurses are also eligible to apply
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English is necessary).
- We work around your availability, offering a perfect work/life balance
- Competitive Rates of pay
- If you are newly qualified this is your perfect opportunity to gain experience within a healthcare facility
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence and only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Healthcare Assistants, Nursing Home - Swords, DublinCpl Healthcare in partnership with its client are seeking to recruit Healthcare...