Social Worker - Sexual abuse service, Dublin
North Dublin city
- € 17.62 - 30.59 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 14 Mar 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
Social Workers – Child Sexual abuse assessment, North Dublin city.
We are recruiting for a locum social worker on behalf of a Child Sexual abuse assessment service, North Dublin city.
The successful candidate will work as part of a multidisciplinary team, where the social work service will complete assessments where allegations of child sexual abuse or inappropriate sexual behaviour have been made against a person and to assess any current potential risk there may be to children. The service also work with those who have been convicted of and/or who are under investigation for sexual offences
Interested applicants will ideally have experience working within a child protection and welfare service and assessment and investigative work or similar on placement or in a post graduate capacity.
This role would also suit a PQSW who has a particular interest in retrospective abuse and sexual abuse assessments
This role will be full time for an indefinate period.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU or in the process of applying
- Experience working within a similar service, children and families, safeguarding, investigative work.
- University placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence is desirable
Visit Apply for more Social worker jobs