Qualifield Social Worker
London, Greater London, England
- £ 31 - 31 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Apr 2019
- 30 Jun 2019
Experienced Social Worker required for Family Support & Child Protection Team in the London Borough of Lambeth.
Your main duties will include:
- Providing initial assessment and investigations under Section 47 of the Children Act 1989
- Undertaking a complex caseload consisting of initial assessments and investigations, as required by the Team manager, in relation to both new and open cases
- Undertaking any actions identified as necessary by assessments and/or investigations
- Participating in CP conferences,
- Co-working and Court proceedings as determined by the best interests of the child
You will need to be an experience social worker with substantial post qualifying experience (preferably within a child protection team) and HCPC registration.
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.