Child Protection Chair & Independent Reviewing Off
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 41 - 41 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 May 2019
- 30 Jun 2019
Independent Reviewing Officer/Child Protection Chair is required. The following experience is required:
• 5 years post qualifying experience.
• Experience of chairing complex meetings.
• Experience of managing complex Child Protection and Children Looked After work.
• Supervisory and management experience.
• Expert knowledge of current and relevant child care legislation, guidance and procedures.
• Skills and experience in communicating with children and young people.
• Ability to assess risks and protective factors.
• Ability to monitor, analyse and interpret information including quantitative and qualitative.
• Ability to resolve conflict and negotiate effectively.
• Experience of working in partnership with families.
• Experience of multi-agency working.
• Experienced in report writing and maintaining appropriate records.
• Evidence of continuing professional development.
Although it is not possible for us to respond to all applications, we at PE Global will do our upmost to give you feedback on your application. You have sent your Cv into us as a company and even though you have sent your CV to a particular position, we are making the reasonable assumption that you are active on the job market and as part of our normal recruitment service we will discuss other suitable positions with you. You are free to opt out of this so please specify in your application to us if you just want to be contacted in relation to a specific vacancy. Your Cv is sent to a central recruitment inbox which a number of people in the applicable PE Global division have access to and so this means that you might not be contacted by the named person in this advert.
This job was posted to Social worker in Swindon, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40 - 40 Per hourFull timePermanentGloucester, Gloucestershire, England
The post holder will be responsible for effectively chairing reviews. They will be required to produce contemporaneous records alon...
£ 41 - 41 Per hourFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a large and complex caseload to maintain or improve the wel...
£ 30401 - 30401 Per yearFull timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...