I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Support Worker Nights - Dublin Interviews 14th December
Interviews will be by appointment only.
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with our client based in Dublin is looking to recruit Support Workers for full time permanent positions bases in Dublin. This role involves working with the homeless, drug addicts or alcoholic requiring support and shelter.
Interested candidates must have
- A qualification in psychology / social work
- Previous experience working with the homeless / alcoholics / drug addicts is essential. This experience can be obtained in university, as a volunteer or paid employment.
- Excellent level of English is required
- Genuine interest working with the homeless.
Some of the duties include
- Support for people in danger of exclusion: drug addicts, alcoholics, people with aggression problems.
- Search for accommodation, social support.
- Assistance with medication, health regimens.
- Prevention of overdose, education.
- Emergency calls, police and other services.
- Emotional Support.
- Ensure the safety and health of these people.
- Flight to Dublin for free (up to € 250).
- Free accommodation during your first 2 weeks in Dublin.
- Annual salary of € 26,000 per year.
- Full time contract
- 25 days of Holidays.
- Bicycle to go to work.
- Discount Health insurance.
€ 10.00 - 14.00 Per hourFull time...Temporary...Dublin South, Dublin, Ireland
Title of Job: Social Care Worker Reporting to: Social Worker Qualification: Social Care Medical Social Work Department The Medical ...