I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
HealthConex is recruiting a Deputy Home Manager for a leading private care provider in County Tyrone to lead their dynamic team. Their success stems for the consistent high quality care they provide.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly prestigious care home and be rewarded with an excellent salary and a range of staff benefits.
In the absence of the Home Manager you will take overall lead and responsibility of clinical and operational management, staff and residents in the home. You will ensure effective person centred care is always delivered, maintaining the highest standards of care and service to residents, whilst maintaining independence and choice in a homely environment. In addition, you will promote excellent customer service and treat residents with dignity and respect at all times.
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification
• At least 2 years’ experience as care team manager/team leader or equivalent
• Great leadership skills and experience of recruiting staff
• Experience of taking an active part for CQC inspections
• Good understanding of CQC essential standards and quality requirements
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities
• Have the ability to work on your own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail
• Have good team working skills
• Flexibility is required to ensure Home has senior cover at evenings/weekends.
• £37,000 per annum
• 40 Hours per week
• Assistance with relocation
• Excellent working conditions
• Ongoing continued professional development
• Comprehensive induction training
• Training and development opportunities
• Contributory pension scheme