I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Meeting each service user’s individual needs within their own homes. Assisting with all aspects of ADL’s and providing personal care to service users in need. Assisting service users with achieving independence.
The benefits of working with Myhomecare as a Home care Assistant / Carer's in the Claremorris Mayo area:
• Competitive pay rates for Myhomecare staff.
• All staff paid on a weekly basis.
• Variable hours from Monday-Sunday.
• Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance.
• Myhomecare provides our Home care Assistants with subsidised training programmes including Patient Moving and Handling and Infection Prevention Control.
Candidates must have the following requirements for the Home care Assistant/ Carer's jobs in the Claremorris Mayo area:
• Myhomecare home care Assistants/ Carer's must have their FETAC/QQI level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Pre-Nursing or equivalent with Care Skills been one of the 2 mandatory modules needed to work as a HCA.
• Relevant certificates in the following: (PMH) Patient Moving and Handling and CPR/BLS/OFA or willingness to undergo courses are necessary to apply for this job.
• Our Home care Assistants must have full immunisation against Hepatitis B, MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella and Hep C or/and willing to undergo vaccination/immunisations.
• You must be willing to undertake Garda Vetting prior to starting with Myhomecare as a home care worker.
To Apply please send an up to date CV to Apply or freephone Apply for more information, repeating the following Job order Apply for the Home care Assistant/Carer's jobs in the Claremorris Mayo area
All applications for the above advertised job for Home care Assistants/ Carer's in the Claremorris Mayo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
We have a large variety of jobs in the Homecare sector based in/around the North/West of Ireland offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours.
Ballyhaunis, Co.Mayo, Mayo, IrelandBankPosted 26th March 2018
Part timeBankPosted 26th March 2018Closes 23rd September 2018Ref JO-1511-321843_253
We are seeking qualified and experienced homecare assistants to work with clients there home settings. Meeting each service user&rs...
Swinford, Mayo, IrelandBankPosted 20th March 2018
Part timeBankPosted 20th March 2018Closes 17th September 2018Ref JO-1511-321843_238
Myhomecare are seeking qualified and experienced homecare assistants/ Carer's to start working with clients in their home settings....