- € 55000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 17 May 2021
Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking an experienced social care professional for a senior post in mainstream residential services. We seek a regional manager to over-see the running of 5 services in the midlands, including single and multi-occupancy and preparing to leave care services. This is an brilliant opportunity for someone in a long term management role looking to take the next step in their career.
- Recognised Qualification in Social Care or related field
- Full, clean, valid driving license
- Minimum 4 years experience in a childrens residential management role
- A sound knowledge and proven ability to interpret and apply legislation, e.g. The National Standards for Childrens Residential Services, 2018, Children First 2017, Child Care Act, 1991 and Children Act, 2001 and all other relevant legislation.
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience in the development and implementation of service policies and procedures
- Leadership skills and experience in providing supervision and appraisals
For more information, please forward your CV to Apply