Social Care Worker- North Cork-full time hours
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Nov 2020
- 17 May 2021
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting a qualified Social Care Worker for placement with our client in the North Cork area.
As a Social Care Worker, you will use positive approaches to support individuals who may have challenging behaviour in line with organisational practices. You may be asked to participate in all aspects of the running of the service including leisure activities, escort duties, general cleaning and upkeep of the service.
An ideal candidate for this Social Care Worker job in North Cork will be someone who is willing to offer protection and support to vulnerable or dependent people both individually and in groups. You will have a caring nature.
The right candidate for this Social Care Worker will have exemplary communication skills and you will also have excellent organisational, motivational, and interpersonal skills together with the ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your time.
Our Requirements for this Social Care Worker job in the North Cork are:
- Level 7 Degree in Social Care in addition to in-date certificates in Patient Moving & Handling, First Aid, Childrens First and MAPA/TCI, SAM
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Social Care Worker working with people with Intellectual Disabilities
- Ability to interact successfully on a one to one basis with clients
- Will be fluent in the English language (both written and spoken) and excellent report writing skills
Responsibilities of this job of Social Care Worker in the North Cork are:
- To assess, co-ordinate and deliver the highest quality of service to the service users
- To create and maintain a welcoming and caring environment for the clients
- Ability to work as part of a team delivering such duties as key-working, medication management, budgeting and to deliver ad-hoc duties as assigned in line with the needs of the service
- To attend all meetings, training and development, in line with HIQA and Túsla requirements
- Maintain all relevant records in a consistent and efficient manner
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply for this position of Social Care Worker in North Cork, please send an up to date CV to Apply quoting the reference number in the subject bar of your email: JO-2011-457434
*Due to the volume of applications only candidates being progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted*