Home Instead Senior Care
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 12 Nov 2020
- 9 May 2021
Caring for seniors is a humbling experience that requires a special person and just the right touch.
Home Instead Senior Care offices are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join the team.
With a 4,000-strong CAREGiver team working across every county in Ireland, Home Instead are the country’s largest non-medical home care provider.
Cpl Healthcare are currently working alongside Home Instead Senior CAre to fill a wide range of full time, part time, permanent & temporary positions, we have contracts available to suit your needs.
Whether you are an experienced Healthcare Assistant looking to develop your career and structure your hours OR if you are a compassionate individual looking for an organisation to help you through your qualification & start your career in Home Care, we want to hear from you!
Current vacancies are based in South Dublin, Dalkey, Shankill, Killiney & surrounding areas as well as Wicklow & surrounding areas.
Please see the below offer:
- Standard hourly rate from €12.00 - €12.65
- For highly experienced candidates, hourly rate can be negotiated
- Higher rates for weekends and bank holidays
- Free induction training and access to ongoing professional development
Please see the below requirements:
- Interested candidates can choose to enroll with Home Insteads in-house QQI Qualification
- Experience with elderly care is desirable
- If you are not based in the areas mentioned above, access to transport is desireable