Care Assistant Full-time Permanent, Mayo
- € 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
Healthcare Assistants Positions- Mayo
Location: Castlebar, Mayo
Job Type: Full-time permanent
TTM Healthcare are proud to have partnered with a Leading Nursing Home Group based in Castlebar, Mayo. There are available opportunities for Healthcare Assistants with excellent communication skills for full-time permanent positions. This home prides itself in offering and maintaining the highest standards and comforts to their guests.
The overall responsibility of the Healthcare Assistant will be to ensure that all work is client focused and upholds the principles of choice, respect, dignity, privacy, independence and fulfilment.
To be eligible for the role, you must:
- Hold a Full Level 5 Fetac Award in Healthcare Support
- Elderly Care experience would be an advantage
- Have excellent communication skills and work well within a team
- Must be available to work a variety of days, nights and weekend shifts
- Garda Vetting will be completed post interview stage
- Continuous in house training
- Career Progression: Help with employees who wish to continue on to their Nursing Studies etc.
- Flexible Rosters
- Paid Training days
- Death in Service Life Assurance
- Car & Home Insurance discount scheme
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Staff Awards
- Summer & Xmas Parties
- Option of changing locations within other homes run by this Group.
- 21 days Holidays
**Please only apply to this position if you meet the requirement expectation. Due to Covid-19 applicants cannot work in any other healthcare setting as it is an infection control risk.
For more information, please contact Shelby on Applyor click on the link to APPLY.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.