Person In Charge
- € 45063.0 - 52630.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Oct 2020
- 19 Apr 2021
Cpl Healthcare welcome experienced social care professionals to apply for a senior post based in the Galway area. In partnership with a well-established service, we are seeking a Person in Charge for a service supporting children and adults with intellectual disabilities and autism. The role will involve effectively leading a residential service, working as part of the leadership team to provide a high- quality service to children and adults. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced leader to take the next step in their social care career.
- Effective provision and operation of services and supports to adults and children
Work closely with the Assistant Director of Client Services with regard to both planning and implementing the effective delivery of services.
- Manage and monitor the annual budgets, including staffing and all aspects of expenditure within the designated centre and be responsible for operating within approved budgets.
- Ensure that the residential and/or residential respite centre under their remit comply with legislative and regulatory requirements and national standards.
- Minimum Level 7 in social care or applied social studies and a relevant management qualification
- 5 years post grad experience in social care, with 3 at a leadership/ management level
- Excellent working knowledge on HIQA and National Standards
- Full, clean driving license
- Experience effectively managing a team
- Excellent IT skills