Homecare Assistants Kerry
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 13 Apr 2021
Recruiting Homecare Assistants for the Kerry area.
We are currently recruiting for qualified Homecare Assistants for the over 65s tender to work one on one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would be a experienced and extremely reliable individual.
My Homecare Benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of Pay: Monday- Saturday Day Duty €13 an hour & Sunday €16 an hour
- We provide Paid Holidays
- My Homecare provide training for all your mandatory courses such as, Patient moving and handling, CPR, Elder abuse and Infection Control
- All PPE providied
- 1 Month rosters completed where possible.
- 1 Free MyHomecare Uniform
My Homecare Requirements Are:
- My Homecare require all candidates to have minimum Fetac Level 5 Care Skills and Care of the Older Person must be completed.
- In-date mandatory certificates is desirable but not essential as training can be provided.
- Willingness to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full driving licence is desirable.
- All candidates must have a minimum of 120 hours experience dealing with personal care in a healthcare background.
My Homecare Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for attending to each client’s individual needs within their own homes.
- Assisting with all aspects of daily living.
- Providing personal care to clients in need.
- Encourage clients to achieve or maximise independence.
- Potential light housework/meal prep.
To apply for this position send an updated CV to Rowena O'Donovan at Apply or alternatively you can call me on Apply for more information stating the Job order number JO Apply . Shortlisting may apply based on the information supplied on CV submitted.
All Homecare Assistants applying for Homecare Assistant Jobs in Kerry will be treated with the strictest of confidence.