Healthcare Assistant - SAMS Training Required
- € 11.5 - 30.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Excel Recruitment are very fortunate to be recruiting Healthcare Assistants and Social Care workers on behalf of our client in South Dublin.
Our client are looking for dedicated Healthcare Assistants and Social Care workers to work in there residential home in South Dublin. All applicants must have up to date SAMS training (Safe Administration of Medication) with some level of experience.
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments throughout Wicklow
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
- Be offered shifts according to your own availability - work as much or as little as you want
- Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
- Have a dedicated consultant who looks after you and your nursing career
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant:
- FETAC Courses in Care of the Elderly and Care Skills or equivalent
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA, SAMS Training (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
As a Healthcare Assistant with Excel Recruitment you will:
- Possess a caring and energetic attitude in the workplace environment.
- Be a team player, helping to promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients.
- You work well using both your own initiative and in a team environment.
- Carry out duties in a timely manner.