Mainstream Residential Social Care Worker
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
Mainstream Residential Social Care Workers - Portlaoise, Co Laois
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading mainstream residential childcare provider. They have an available opportunity for a Residential Social Care Worker with excellent experience, skills and knowledge. If you think the position is right for you, let's talk.
The overall responsibility within this role will be to
• Protect, support and care for vulnerable or dependent children
• Ensure the welfare of those under your care
• Work as part of a team to provide a safe, caring environment for resident children and young people with the primary aim of providing the intervention when necessary to address the issues preventing them from living at home or is foster care
• Prepare them to live independently with the support of aftercare services.
• Keep the Team Leader fully informed and up to date on all significant matters.
To be eligible for the role, you will need:
• Social Care qualified - Degree Level in Applied Social Care
• Experience working with children
• Experience with behaviours of concern
• Full drivers' licence.
Location:Portlaoise, Co Laois
Salary:Depending on experience
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Call Darren on 065 686 9300 Ext 203
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.