Senior Social Worker CAMHS North Dublin
- € 26.95 - 34.73 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 12 Oct 2020
- 9 Apr 2021
Senior Social Worker – CAMHS, North Dublin city & County
Senior Social Worker required for locum role to be basd in Dubin 17 to cover the north Dublin city & county area.
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of a social work service and providing a holistic approach to mental health assessment and treatment services for children and their families.
The role will involve working with young people between the ages of 4 and 16 who present with a variety of mental health difficulties including low mood, deliberate self-harm, suicide ideation, eating disorders, anxiety, stress and A.D.H.D assessments etc.
Duties of this position include:
- Responsible for the delivery a therapeutic social work service to children and their families
- Undertaking assessments of children and their families and identifying appropriate treatment services to meet their specific needs
- Empowering young people and their families to enhance their quality of life as well as advocating on their behalf where appropriate
- Preparing case presentations for weekly team meetings and writing clear and concise assessment reports for client’s case files.
- Bring about positive change to their lives.
- Supervision of students and PQSW staff
Interested candidates will have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Membership of CORU
- at least 3 years post graduate experience as a Professionally Qualified Social Worker
- Relevant experience in CAMHS or similar service
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence is desirable
For further information, please contact Brian Murray on 01 482 5352 or email your c.v. to email@example.com