Residential Care Worker
Sligo, County Sligo, Republic of Ireland
- € 25000.0 - 28000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 16 Sep 2020
- 13 Mar 2021
Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking healthcare professionals to join a service in Sligo supporting young people and adults with intellectual disabilities. We require residential care workers to provide high quality care to the service users, promoting independence and person-centred planning, contributing to the day to day running of the service.
- Minimum Fetac level 5 in social care or similar
- Clear understanding of person-centred care and planning
- Understanding and experience of risk assessments and safeguarding of service users
- Working Knowledge of HIQA policies and proceduresWorking knowledge of Childrens First guidelines and procedures
- Driving Licence
For a detailed job description, please forward your CV to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or Call 0879327303.