- € 11.5 - 34.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Excel Recruitment currently have a large requirement for Healthcare Assistants for our clients around the Dublin area. We would love to speak to passionate Healthcare professionals or Student Nurses who have the relevant QQI qualification as a Healthcare Assistant
Excel are very fortunate to work with some of the most up to date and modern nursing homes and care facilities in the Dublin area. Our clients are looking for qualified and enthused Healthcare Assistants and Student Nurses to support their team with relief cover. This position gives you a great opportunity to up skill in several different working environments, choose your own hours to work around your schedule, and get the chance to work along side other dedicated Healthcare professionals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Relevant QQI, FETAC or Pre-Nursing Qualification
- At least 6 months of experience in a healthcare setting
- Up to date certificates that include, Manual Handling, Safeguarding, Infection Control, CPR, and putting on and taking off PPE course.
- Be able to provide two written references
- Posses a strong knowledge of HIQA standards
- Supporting the care team you are working along side that day
- Taking direction from the Nurse or Healthcare Assistant in charge
- Providing care which protects the respect and dignity of your patients or residents
- Assisting patients with daily personal care - infection prevention and control, food preparation, personal hygiene, companionship, and reinforcing the patients' comfort and safety.
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, or any other jobs on the Excel Recruitment website, please contact Kerry via the link below.