HealthCare Assistant Wicklow
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 4 Sep 2020
- 1 Mar 2021
In partnership with our client, CPL HealthCare is now looking to recruit Home Care Assistants in Wicklow area. Our client is providing high quality care services for the elderly in their homes.
If you are positive and communicative person, passionate in providing support to the elderly people in our community, this is the right job for you.
What we Offer:
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Higher rates for weekends
- Bank Holiday - double time
- Generous annual leave + 9 public holidays
- Flexible hours
- Free induction training and access to ongoing professional development
- Excellent training and progressing opportunities / Further development and training supported
- And many more
- QQI Level 5 or equivalent / Education started
- Experience in elderly care is desirable
- Newly graduated HealthCare Assistants are also welcomed to apply
This job was posted to Care assistant, Live in care, Carer in Wicklow
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 10.75 - 12.65 Per hourFull timePermanent...Kilcoole, Wicklow, Ireland
DESCRIPTION Our client is seeking a Healthcare Assistant to provide support for Activities of Daily Living to Residents in their lo...