Band 3 & 4 Support Workers- Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
- £ 19901 - 27181 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 27 Jul 2020
- 24 Jan 2021
The island has a strong sense of community! The charitable spirit of islanders is highlighted by the number of events organised and run by volunteers; all helping to make Guernsey a great place to live & work!
In this role, you will be responsible for promoting a caring environment that provides the service user with a high standard of care, meeting individual needs and ensuring the client and their families are treated with respect and dignity.
- Capped Tax at 20%
- Excellent relocation package offered to help with flights & accommodation
- Excellent work/life balance: 40 Annual Leave Days Per Year
- Average Commute, 20 minutes
- Excellent Schools & Low Crime Rates
- Regular flights to London Gatwick take just 45 minutes.
-Full Drivers License - desirable but not essential
-Experience supporting people with an intellectual disability
-Strong level of English