Social Worker - Disabilities Dublin
- € 38819 - 56889 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 13 Jul 2020
- 10 Jan 2021
Social Worker – Disabilities Service provider, North Dublin.
Our client provides a wide range of personal and social supports to adults with an intellectual disability across North County Dublin.
We are currently recruiting for a social worker for a full time permanent position.
The main duties of this position include:
- Assessment, direct intervention and contributing to person centred programme planning.
- Provide personal and educational inputs
- Empower service users to advocate for themselves,
- Advocate on behalf of service users
- Provide support to and seek input from families and next of kin of service users
- Promote community participation and inclusion for service users
- Assist in goal setting and achievements for service users
- To liaise with other multi-disciplinary staff and agencies in order to meet the needs of each individual service user
Interested candidates will have the following:
- A recognised qualification as a social worker
- Full registration (or be eligible for) with CORU
- Some post graduate experience, ideally within an intellectual disability service
- A car and full drivers licence