Homecare Assistant (HCA) Mayo
Mayo, Ballina, Castlebar, Westport, Claremorris, Knock, Ballyhaunis
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Jul 2020
- 7 Jan 2021
MyHomecare are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide care in County Mayo, Ballina, Claremorris, Foxford, Charlestown and particularly Ballyhaunis.
The ideal applicant will be passionate about delivering high quality care; will be pleasant, friendly individuals with previous experience caring for clients in their own home or in a nursing home/hospital setting and will be able to work on their own.
- All applicants must be qualified to a QQI Healthcare Level 5.
- Essential experience of 120 hours working in a healhcare background asssiting client personal needs.
- In-date certificates in People Moving and Handling, CPR and Intro to Children's First are desirable however training can be given if expired.
- Full Irish Driving Licence and personal vehicle would be a huge advantage.
- Willingness to complete Garda Vetting.
- Exceptional Rates of Pay
- Training provided on all mandatory certificates.
- Part time and Full time hours available.
- 1 free uniform
- 1 free induction day with qualified Nurse Assessor
- €50 refer a friend scheme.
- High quality professional one to one care with the elderly in their home.
- Address the patient and their families concerns and anxieties effectively.
- Maintain communication with the Healthcare team.
- Monitor any changes in personal care.
- Support and improve independent living.
- Demonstrate positive, inspiring relationships with all patients.
To apply for the position of Homecare Assistant in County Mayo please send an up to date CV to Apply quoting the Job Reference number JO Apply in the SUBJECT BAR of your email or call Applyto speak to Joshua for more information concerning the position of Homecare Assistant in County Mayo and surrounding areas.
Due to high volumes of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified.