Social Care Worker
Sligo, County Sligo, Republic of Ireland
- € 30000 - 35000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 28 Apr 2020
- 25 Oct 2020
Cpl Healthcare, in Partnership with our client are seeking qualified social care workers to join an expanding development in the North-West of Ireland. The service supports vulnerable young people aged 8-18+ with complex needs and behavioural difficulties through several community services. Due to its ongoing success, the service is now expanding to support even more young people in need.
We are seeking enthusiastic, passionate and energetic social care staff to help care and support for the young people.
- Minimum level 7 qualification in Social Care or Applied Social Studies OR Related field of study
- Experience working with vulnerable young people in residential services
- Strong knowledge of Childrens First and National Standards
- Experience in managing challenging behaviour- TCI/ MAPA training
- Full, clean driving license