Homecare Assistant Limerick
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Mar 2020
- 17 Sep 2020
Myhomecare need Homecare Assistant more than ever at this time of need for our Elderly for the Limerick City and Surrounding Areas.
We are currently hiring Homecare Assistants for over 65’s tender, which would be working one to one with the Elderly in their own home. The Ideal candidate would have to be punctual, trustworthy and dependable with experience working in a Healthcare or Homecare setting and have completed Fetac/QQI in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person. If you have the relevant experience and qualifications apply with your CV today.
Benefits of working with Myhomecare in the Limerick Area:
- Excellent rate of pay, paid weekly
- We provide Paid holidays 8 hours for every 100 hours accumulated
- We provide continuous upskilling of mandatory courses to all Homecare Carers including Patient Moving and Handling and CPR
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- 1 Day Induction Training
Requirements for applying with Myhomecare in the Limerick Area:
- Must have completed your Fetac level 5 in Care Skills and Care of the Elderly
- Must have completed a minimum of 120 hours work experience in a healthcare/homecare setting
- Would need an in-date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse Certs desirable but training can be provided
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Responsibilities with Myhomecare in the Limerick Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Aid with all aspects of daily living.
- Light housework and food prep.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
Applicants will be treated with the strictest of confidence.