- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Mar 2020
- 17 Sep 2020
Myhomecare Need Carers More Than Ever. If you are a Homecare Assistant or Healthcare Assistant to work in the North Tipperary Area to work one to one with the Elderly in their own home.
The ideal candidate would have to have completed minimum Fetac in Care Skills and Care of the Older Person with minimum of 120 hours in a healthcare setting and would have to be punctual, trustworthy and dependable. If you are interested in this position in North Tipperary and have the relevant experience, apply with your CV.
Myhomecare Benefits include for the North Tipperary Area:
- Brilliant rates of pay starting at €14 an Hour and holiday entitlements
- We offer mandatory courses such as Patient Moving and Handling and CPR for certificate renewals
- Rosters completed in advance where possible
- 1 day Induction Training
Myhomecare Requirements for the North Tipperary Area:
- Minimum requirements include Fetac/QQI Care Skills and Care of the Elderly Certs
- Minimum of 120 hours experience in a Healthcare or Homecare setting
- An in-date Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control and Elder Abuse cert desirable but training can be provided
- Must be welling to undergo Garda Vetting
- Have a full driver licence preferred but not essential depending on location
Myhomecare Job Responsibilities for the North Tipperary Area:
- Providing personal care to each individual client in their own home.
- Assisting with all aspects of each client’s daily living.
- Motivate the client to maximise or achieve independence.
- Reporting any deterioration in client’s condition.
- Providing companionship to the client.
To apply for the Healthcare/Homecare Assistant position in North Tipperary please send an updated CV to Lorna Lynch at LLynch@myhomecare.ie or call 1800 400 900 for more information, quoting the following Job order number: JO-1511-321843
Applicants for North Tipperary will be treated with the strictest of confidence.