Health Care Assistant Galway
Galway, Tuam, Ballinasloe, Dunmore, Headford
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Mar 2020
- 7 Sep 2020
MyHomecare are currently inviting applications for Homecare Assistants in County Galway and surrounding areas. Application are welcome for all locations but in particular, Ballinasloe, Tuam, Gort, Dunmore and Headford.
Benefits to working with MyHomecare
- Excellent rates of pay
- MyHomecare provide paid holidays
- Renewal and updating of expired mandatory courses.
- In-house Training department with full supplement of extra courses.
- One free Uniform
- One Full Induction day with Qualified Nurse Assessor
- €50 refer a friend scheme.
- Provide high standards of care to elderly patients in their homes.
- Address and support patients families concerns and worries.
- Clear communication with the multidisciplinary team to discuss changes in care.
- Monitor and accurately record attendance and care.
- Encourage independent living while addressing the personal needs of each individual client.
- Understand the a client may require light forms of meal prep/housework.
- Minimum QQI Healthcare Award/ Pre Nursing study.
- Mandatory Courses (PMH, BLS, Intro to Children’s First etc) up to date or within 6 months expiry, training can be provided.
- Must be willing to undergo Garda Vetting.
- Full Driving Licence and personal vehicle desirable.
- Minimum 120 hours experience in a healthcare background dealing wit personal needs and care.
Please send an updated version of your CV to Joshua Brown-Bolton at Apply or alternatively call Applyfor more information stating the Job order number J Apply. Shortlisting may apply based on the information provided on your CV.