Nursing Home Manager - PIN not essential
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 40000 - 42000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 6 Mar 2020
- 3 Apr 2020
Salary £40,000 to £42,000 DOE
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Nursing Home Manager who is looking for a new challenge to manage this medium sized nursing home for older people / dementia in the West Yorkshire area.
This home is in need of a care driven Nursing Home Manager to continue to promote the best quality of care within the staff team to make this a centre of excellence.
You will be required to:
• Ensure care standards are met at the highest level
• Ability to demonstrate your experience in person centred care and coach this to your team
• Staff recruitment and development
• Understand and execute the required CQC compliance standards
• Understanding of Finance and Budgets
You will need:
• ILM / RMA preferred but not essential
• Worked at Management level within a Care Home for Older People with Dementia for 2 years
• Would consider strong deputy with nursing qualification looking for the next level
• Health & Safety Knowledge along with safeguarding (national/local policies)
You will have the requirements and needs of the residents as a priority of everything that you do.
If you would like to work with a well respected provider of care who can offer you training and the opportunity to progress then please contact Tracey Woods quoting Ref. No.: TW1513J IND MAN
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity!
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Ref: TW1513J IND MAN
This job was posted to Carer in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 8.21 - 9 Per hourFull timePermanentOxford, Oxfordshire, England
Our client offers residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at their high-quality care homes with an impressive benef...