Healthcare Assistant - Dublin
- € 12 - 30 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
We will be able to offer our Healthcare Assistants a variety of hours at premium rates. With Excel Recruitment you will have a dedicated consultant to look after you and your healthcare career. We will do our upmost to find the best facilities to suit you and ensure that your career needs are met.
Shifts are available in various locations in North and South Dublin, and Kildare.
With Excel Recruitment, you will:
- Work the shifts you want to suit your schedule
- Gain experience in various working environments throughout Dublin
- Get paid weekly, and accumulate holiday pay entitlement
- Be offered shifts according to your own availability - work as much or as little as you want
- Be part of an experienced and qualified healthcare team
Requirements for Healthcare Assistants:
- FETAC Level 5 in Healthcare Support or Pre-Nursing (8 modules total) OR equivalent qualification
- Garda Vetting must be completed through Excel Recruitment
- Must be able to provide at least 2 written references
- Hepatitis B vaccination proof
- Valid certificates for Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults, CPR, Patient Moving, Infection Control, and CPI / MAPA (completed within last 18 months)
- Strong knowledge of HIQA Standards
The responsibilities of this Healthcare Assistant job are:
- Assisting patients with daily personal care - infection prevention and control, food preparation, personal hygiene, companionship, and reinforcing the patients comfort and safety.
- Liaising with the Care Manager and carrying out any assigned tasks
- Monitoring and recording the condition of patients by noting temperature, pulse etc.
- Promoting the dignity and quality of patients at all times
If you are interested in this Healthcare Assistant Job, please call Kerry on Applyor apply through the link below
This job was posted to Care assistant in Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Healthcare Assistants, Nursing Home - Swords, DublinCpl Healthcare in partnership with its client are seeking to recruit Healthcare...