Contract Social Care Worker
Maynooth, County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
- € 30293 - 44306 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 17 Jan 2020
- 14 Jul 2020
Our client, a community based service supporting adults with ASD are currently seeking an experienced social care professional to join their team on a maternity cover contract. This is a full time role working between two services in Co. Kildare. As it is a maternity contract, we are looking to fill this post as soon as possible.
Minimum level 7 award in Social Care/Studies
Relevant third level qualification at degree level i.e. social work, psychology, and/or allied health.
Post-graduate qualification in Autism Studies
- Experience in the social care/disability sector
- Experience of dealing with safeguarding and welfare responsibilities and responding appropriately to any concerns.
- Experience in liaising and networking with community services.
- Ability to promote independence supporting others to learn how not doing it for them.
- An understanding of the social model of disability.
- Experience of supporting individuals with a diagnosis of ASD.
- Demonstrated experience to meet tight deadlines.
For more information, please forward your CV on to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or call Meigheann on 01- 4825 446.