Senior Social Worker - Mental Health, South Dublin
- € 58944 - 67992 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Dec 2019
- 1 Jun 2020
Senior Social Worker - Adult Mental Health service, South Dublin
Our client is a leading provider of a range of mental health services to adults in the Greater Dublin area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to work across two services as follows:
- A specialist Mental Health Rehabilitation program designed to assist patients with severe and enduing mental illnesses and complex needs with a tailored rehabilitation service with the aim of keeping patients out of continuous admissions into acute care facilities.
- An approved mental health centre for adult in-patients with a range of conditions including Huntington’s Disease, Dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s Disease and MND
We are looking to speak with Professionally Qualified Social Workers with the following experience:
- A recognised qualification as Professionally Qualified Social Worker with CORU registration
A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience as a Professionally Qualified Social Worker, with at least 1-2 years working in an Adult Mental Health service.
- Experience working with individuals with serious and enduring mental health conditions
- Experience working in forensic mental health and homeless services would also be an advantage.