Social Worker, CIC - Kilkenny/ Carlow
Kilkenny and/or Carlow
- € 17.62 - 30.59 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 28 Nov 2019
- 25 May 2020
Social Worker – Carlow / Kilkenny
On behalf of the Child and Family agency, Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Social Worker for long term locum assignment with the Children in Care and Aftercare social work team workin with the Carlow/Kilkenny team, to be based in eith Carlow or Kilkenny, flexible location.
This role offeres an immediate interview and flexible start date.
This is a full time role and applicants will be required to hold a full drivers licence.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker, applications from 2019 graduates
- Application for registration / recognition of qualifications with CORU required to be considered for a Project Worker role
- Full membership of CORU to be considered for a PQSW role
- Some experience working within children and families service would be preferable, university placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence