Social Worker - Duty/Intake, Midlands
Westmeath, Laois, Offaly, Longford
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 28 Nov 2019
- 25 May 2020
Social Workers, Duty/Intake, Midlands region.
Social Workers required for a number of long term locum roles as part of Duty/Intake teams in the midlands.
These excellent opportunities offer flexible locations in the following locations depending on candidates preference:
Portlaosie, Co. Laois
Tullamore, Co. Offaly
Longford, Co. Longford
Mullingar and/or Athlone, Co. Westmeath.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU or in the process.
- Some experience working with children and families, fostering and/or children in care. University placement experience will be considered
- Good knowledge of legislation within the area
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence