Social Worker - Duty/Intake, Kilkenny
Carlow / Kilkenny
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 28 Nov 2019
- 25 May 2020
Social Workers, Duty/Intake, Kilkenny
Social Worker required for a long term locum assigment as part of Duty/Intake teams in the Carlow/ Kilkenny area.
This is an excellent opportunity and offers a flexible base location for the successful applicant.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU or in the process.
- Some experience working with children and families, fostering and/or children in care. University placement experience will be considered
- Good knowledge of legislation within the area
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
- Access to a car and full drivers licence