Social Workers - Cork city
Cork, North city
- € 21.41 - 41.64 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 7 Nov 2019
- 4 May 2020
Social Workers – Cork, North city.
We are currently recruiting for a number of Social Workersfor locum assignments to work in children and family services in both North Lee in Cork city.
Interested applicants will ideally have experience working within a child protection and welfare service, duty, CIC or fostering or similar on placement or in a post graduate capacity.
These roles will be full time for an initial 3-6 months with a view to extension. Applicants will be required to hold a full drivers licence and ideally will start as soon as posisble.
- A recognised qualification as a Social Worker
- Registration with CORU or in the process of applying
- Some experience working with children and families ser.vices University placement experience will be considered
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Access to a car and full drivers licence
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Social worker jobs