Drivers North & South Dublin
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 11 Oct 2019
- 8 Apr 2020
Servisource are currently seeking experienced Driver’s to work with a client across North & South Dublin.
The Driver is required to work as part of a team with the bus Chaperone, collecting Service Users from their homes and transport them to various facilities around the area.
Average journey times can vary between 7:30 to 10:30 and 2:00 to 5:00, but varies depending on the route.
The overall purpose of this job is to assist and ensure safe transportation of the service users of the route. Good communication is essential to this role, as you will be working as part of a team, constantly liaising with the Chaperone as you both are to be responsible for the Safety & Welfare of the Service Users whilst on the route.
The ideal candidate will have work experience in the intellectual disability field.
Mandatory Requirements for the role are as follows;
- Full Clean Driver`s License – D1 and CPC are essential
- Must be willing to take the Course of the Hepatitis B Vaccination
- Must be willing to Undergo a Garda Vetting Procedure
- Required to sign a confidentiality clause
- A minimum of 3 references
- Holder of a Patient Moving & Handing cert within the past 2 years
- The position may suit persons in the Public Transport Industry i.e. Taxi Driver`s
Benefits of these driver roles in North & South Dublin:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Healthcare provide subsidised training courses to help you achieve all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, MAPA)
- Weekly Pay
To apply for this position or for further information:
*All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Project Workers and Support Workers required in Dublin [... Click Apply...] Spain 29th, 30th and 31st of October 2019 Applica...