Location Manager- Kildare
Maynooth, County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
- € 40209 - 4849600 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2019
- 2 Apr 2020
Cpl Healthcare are currently seeking a location manager to provide a high-quality service for two residential services supporting adults with ASD. The role will involve overall management if the service provided developing and implementing plans and programs to help service users development, independence and community integration. It will also involve duties such as rostering, budgeting, payroll, induction, supervision.
This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your career, playing an integral role, as part of a regional team.
Essential Qualifications for this post:
- Third level Qualification in Social Care or a related discipline
- Hold a valid driver’s licence for the purpose of transporting service users
- Management Qualification
- Four years recent experience in the social care/disability sector
- Experience managing/ supervising staff
- Experience managing students/ relief staff
- Strong working knowledge of HIQA regulations
- Manage the rolling rosters and allocate staff as per service needs or requirements
- Ability to support change management
- A knowledge of New Directions guidelines.
- Experience managing and adhering to budgets as agreed by the Finance Dept.
- Experience of applying the National Standards for Residential Services for Children and Adults with Disabilities, Trust in Care and Adult Safeguarding
- Have experience supporting people with ASD
For more information, please forward your CV to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or call Meigheann on 01- 4825 446.