PIC- Children's Respite Services
Limerick, County Limerick, Republic of Ireland
- € 56448 - 63747 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2019
- 24 Feb 2020
An exciting opportunity is available for a senior social care professional with experience in leadership or management and working with children and disabilities. We are currently recruiting for a PIC to join a newly established respite service in the Midwest supporting children with disabilities and their families on a full-time basis. An incredible opportunity if you have the enthusiasm, drive and motivation to help shape and develop a new service supporting children with physical disabilities who have additional complex medical needs.
- Minimum Level 7 qualification in Social Care or Applied Social Studies in Social Care.
- Minimum of 5 years post grad experience in a social care service.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a management or supervisory role in a health or social care setting.
- Strong working knowledge of HIQA regulations and the national standards for residential services for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- Strong working knowledge of Children First
- Have an appropriate further qualification in Health or Social Care management.
- Have experience working with children with disabilities and their families
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent people management skills
For more information, please forward your CV to Meigheann.Lyons@cplhealthcare.com or call Meigheann on 01- 4825 446.
This job was posted to Home manager in Limerick, County Limerick, Republic of Ireland
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 11.00 - 11.50 Per hourFull timePermanentLimerick, Limerick, Ireland
Healthcare Assistant Jobs in Limerick Healthcare Facility An aged care Facility is currently seeking an experienced Healthcare Assi...