Deputy Home Manager £37k plus excellent benefits
Reporting to the Registered Care Home Manager, the Deputy Manager will be responsible for assisting to deliver high quality nursing and care of residents. The successful candidate will monitor the performance of staff, ensuring additional training and support is provided. The Deputy Manager will also be responsible for ensuring that good relationships are built and maintained with residents, families and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
The Ideal Candidate will have the following skills and values:
Previous experience of leading a team within a Care Home or similar environment.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
An RGN/RMN qualification.
A valid NMC pin number.
Satisfactory Disclosure completion upon successful application.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package of £37k plus: We offer a wide range of employee rewards and benefits including:
- Fair and competitive pay rates.
- Contributory company pension scheme with competitive life cover benefit.
- Substantial and flexible annual leave, with the option to buy or sell, depending on needs (salary sacrifice).
- Access to cash health plan at very favourable rates.
- Access to cycle-to-work benefits (salary sacrifice).
- Access to child-care vouchers (salary sacrifice).
- Comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme.
TTM Healthcare is proud to be working in partnership with this National Care Group who are one of the UK’s most established care providers. With homes nationwide, they are committed to providing the highest levels of care for residents. To do this they employ high calibre individuals and dedicated professionals to deliver first class care in all of their homes.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.