I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Registered Nurses with Children/Children Nurses/Paediatric Nurses/Midwife/RGN/RCN/MW to assist in the delivery of Homecare services to a child with complex care needs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to;
• Tracheostomy care.
• Manage secretions and use suctioning as required.
• Administration of medication as required.
• Observation for change in health status.
• Perform an emergency tube change if required.
• Implementation of care plan and recording of nursing notes.
As a Registered Nurse you are qualified to recognise circumstances that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual. Delivering a quality service, while meeting the children’s individual needs within a safe environment. As a Myhomecare Registered Nurse you will liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the child's family members to ensure the best client care outcomes are attained.
Registered Nurses for a complex care needs Jobs Ballyhaise Cavan Benefits:
• Rostered organised in advance, 7 nights a week 9pm-7am to be covered by Myhomecare team of nurses.
• Working in a home environment.
• All newly activated Homecare Registered Nurses receive a free uniform when starting.
• All mandatory certificates such as (PMH) People Moving and Manual Handling, CPR/OFA/BLS, Infection Prevention Control, Children’s First and MAPA/Challenging Behaviour are subsidised.
• Myhomecare offer a goodwill incentive for all newly activated Registered Nurses in the form of a €100 towards your INMO process.
• If you refer another Registered nurse and when they have worked 120 plus hours with us you will be awarded €150 for the referrer.
• Registered Nurses actively working for Myhomecare, when due to renew your INMO membership, if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards the renewal of your registration fee.
Registered Nurses complex care needs Jobs Ballyhaise Cavan require the following:
• Registered Nurses need to provide proof of Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann, Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) active registration.
• All staff working in the Healthcare setting must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting.
• Nurses applying for Jobs Ballyhaise Cavan must have up-to-date certificates in:
• Children’s First Training Certificate/Introduction to Children first
• BLS/OFA Basic Life Support training
• PMH People Moving and Handling
• IPC Infection Prevention Control
• It is your own responsibility to be registration with the INMO or affiliated union.
• Occupational Health Report of Immunisations and Vaccination history – HEP B, MMR, BCG, Varicella is necessary.
• All Registered Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs Ballyhaise Cavan must have an excellent command of the English Language.
All applications for the above advertised Jobs for Registered Nurses for Homecare Nursing Jobs Ballyhaise Cavan area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.